Import Module products from Amazon for Prestashop 1.5
Never been easier to sell Amazon products in your store with the Import Module products from Amazon for PrestaShop 1.5!
The Amazon is the largest catalog of products for sale and resale of the whole world, so why not use this catalog to resell your products?
But how to make sure my customer will buy a product in stock to avoid chargebacks?
The solution we found to create the import module products from Amazon for Prestashop 1.5 and check availability for Amazon module Prestashop 1.5.
This way you can copy the product with all the important and compatible with Prestashop information, and make sure that only products with stock availability in the Amazon is to be sold in your store Prestashop.
Confirms the advantages of the module:
- Amazon allows you to select which server will be used in product research (server on USA, CANADÁ, FRANÇA, …);
- Lets you select the type of search operation (ItemSearch, ListSearch, BrowseNodeLookup, …);
- Lets you set the search parameters (Title, Keywords, Brand, …);
- Lets you enter the search term;
- In return the result to the following table query data:Main product image;
- Product name with the link to view on Amazon and a dropdown to select the category in which it is imported Prestashop menu;
- Code references from Amazon (Asin number);
- Code (EAN);
- Product description;
- Amazon base price (in USD);
- Sale price (profit margin) defined by the user in the module configuration (in percent);
- Weight in pounds (unit of measure of the Amazon);
- Number of items in stock for sale (These items are consulted at the time of purchase by the query module availability from Amazon);
To download just click the checkbox next to the product and select the category or categories to which it will be under-rated and click the import button.
So after your product is registered, go to Catalog> Products and see the product:
So your customers can view the product in front of the store, select and buy it if it was with stock still available on Amazon.